- SECURE & ADJUSTABLE – Telescoping neck closure adjusts for a range of dog sizes and is permanently attached and secure.
- NATURAL MOVEMENT – Natural swimming position supported by strategically placed closed-cell foam panels.
- STRONG HANDLE – Strong, low-profile handle is optimally positioned to help dogs out of water.
- Easy-to-clip, sheltered buckles keep straps firmly in place over time.
- Water-compatible webbing remains stable in wet environments.
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim and light loop for attaching The Beacon™.
- Made in Vietnam
- Ruffwear Guarantee: All Ruffwear products are rigorously field tested and they proudly guarantee against defects in materials and craftsmanship.
How to measure your dog:
Measure the girth as per the picture below.
Select the right size for your dog:
- XX-Small: 33 – 43cm
- X-Small: 43 – 56cm
- Small: 56 – 69cm
- Medium: 69 – 81cm
- Large: 81 – 91cm
- X-Large: 91 – 107cm
The Float Coat will look like this when fitted onto your dog:
It is recommended to use the girth measurement for determining size. Product dimensions are only intended for the most difficult to fit dogs.
- XX-Small: Length (A) 18.5cm; Neck (B) 27 – 32.5cm
- X-Small: Length (A) 26cm; Neck (B) 31 – 41cm
- Small: Length (A) 30cm; Neck (B) 38 – 50cm
- Medium: Length (A) 38cm; Neck (B) 45 – 59cm
- Large: Length (A) 41.5cm; Neck (B) 53 – 68cm
- X-Large: Length (A) 49cm; Neck (B) 58 – 75cm
- Secure fasteners.
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use mild detergent.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.