- Single-source ingredient – 100% free-run Ontario duck is delivered FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives), or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives) then gently freeze-dried.
- Their Ontario duck arrives in richly nourishing WholePrey™ ratios of meat, organs and cartilage that mirror nature, providing a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Gently freeze-dried in their own kitchens without cooking or preservatives, to lock in natural, delicious goodness for a pure and tasty treat.
FREEZE-DRYING — THE GOLD STANDARD OF FOOD PRESERVATION
- ORIJEN freeze-dried treats are prepared without cooking, so they retain all of the natural goodness of our authentically fresh ingredients.
- Their freeze-dry kitchens are equipped with nitrogen tunnels which flash-freeze our fresh ingredients at extremely low temperatures (-60°F), locking in their life-giving nutrients. Then an 18-hour freeze-drying process gently converts the water frozen in the ingredients into ice vapour, without creating any liquid.
- This means only water is removed from their fresh ingredients, leaving behind all their goodness in concentrated form, creating a nourishing taste experience your dog will love.
Orijen Free-Run Duck Freeze Dry Dog Treats
R165.00 – R310.00
- The Orijen Free-Run Duck Freeze Dry Dog Treats are BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ SINGLE-SOURCE DOG TREATS made with 100% free-run Ontario duck.Gently freeze-dried, these delicious and nutritious treats are bursting with a natural taste and savoury aroma your dog will love.
SKU: N/A Category: Treats